Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 1

Subject: My office days

Office days move at a snail's pace
and it takes mails to up the pace
and bail me out from this jail.

Subject: My daily train travels

My daily journeys make me wet with sweat.
It's a lot of pain with no gain.
These slow trains are a bore,
and they drain me to the core.

Subject: Girls

I think I am a pearl, but,
I am yet to impress a girl.

My looks always fall on girls, but,
I am yet to fall in a girl's good books.

Subject: Me

I lived in a bubble thinking that,
I would become someone great like Hubble.
Life has become such a rubble that,
it is not worth the struggle.

I wish to get lost in some far away post,
to sit by the sea with glea,
to glance at a hill to my heart's fill,
and to shiver in a shallow divine river.

Subject: Window seat

A window seat endows us with many a treat.
Getting one makes us proud,
given the maddening crowd.

Subject: Terrorist

From a small sperm to a big germ

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Terrorist' and 'Me' are terrific.
    Italics - Good choice for Poetry!..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot guys , for the feedback ...
    Hoping for continued support ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great effort
    The rhyme scheme at places is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrorist - terror piece machi . . Keep writing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Terrorist and Window seat are great.

    ReplyDelete